KUST Post UTME Form 2022/2023 [UPDATED]
Kano University of Science and Technology, KUST Post-UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is still on sale. The closing date has been extended till Friday 24th April 2023. Form cost N2,000. Their cut-off mark is 160 — 180. See how to apply and other vital information below.
This is to inform all prospective students of Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) that the KUST Post UTME and direct entry screening form for the 2022/2023 session will be on sale from Monday 20th February 2023 to Friday 24th April 2023.
Candidates Eligible for KUST Post UTME Form.
- Candidates who scored of 160 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening.
- Direct Entry Candidate with at least 7points in IJMB/NCE in relevant Courses or Subject Combination respectively are able to pay the screening fee register Online.
KUST Cut-Off Mark for all Courses
180 cut off marks programs:
Faculties; Science, Earth and Environment, computing and mathematical sciences and Engineering:
- Computer Science.
- Science Laboratory Technology. Microbiology.
- Civil engineering.
- Information Communication Technology ICT
180 Cut off marks Programs:
Faculties; Science and Engineering:
- Electrical Engineering.
180 cut off marks program:
Faculty of science
- Mechanical Engineering
160 Cut off marks programs:
Faculty of Engineering:
- Automotive Eng.
- Mechatronic Eng.
- Agricultural Eng.
- Water resources Eng.
- Environmental Eng.
Faculty of Agriculture and agricultural technology:
- Animal Science
- Soil science
- Crop science Forestry and Wildlife.
- Fishery and aquaculture.
- Food science tech.
- Agric economic and extention.
Faculty of Computing and Mathematics science:
Faculty of Earth and Environment:
- Estate management.
- Urban and regional planning (URP).
- Building technology.
- Quantity survey
Faculty of Science and Technical Education:
- Biology Education.
- Physics Education.
- Chemistry education.
- Mathematics education.
- Agric education.
- Technical and vocational education (TVET).
- Human kinetics education.
- Health education.
- Integrated science education.
- Library and information science education.
- Computer science education.
- Geography education.
- Metal work technological education.
- Wood work technological education.
- Electrical / Electronic technology education.
- Building technology education.
- Automobile technology education.
How To Apply for KUST Post-UTME
- Visit KUST, Wudil website www.kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2022 Post UTME/ Direct Entry registration.
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/ Direct Entry Registration Number and type the password of your choice.
- Make a payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results.
- Submit and print acknowledgment slip.
INFORMATION TO NOTE:
- The date,Venue and time for the Screening will be Communicated to all UTME REGISTER Candidate later.
- On the Screening Day UTME CANDIDATE shall come along with print out of all Acknowledgement slips which carry their passport size photograph and 2022 UTME RESULTS for Verification.
- Candidate Shall Upload the O’LEVEL RESULTS of either (WAEC,NECO or NABTED) in Not More than two sitting on the kust wudil and JAMB portal.
- Absent of available O’LEVEL Candidate Shall choose Awaiting results option.
- GSM Phone and electric device are not allowed in to the venue.
If you still have any questions regarding the KUST Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below. We will answer you as soon as we can.